- God has never stopped communicating directly with human beings. God has been communicating with and through human beings from the beginning of time. God does so today.
- Every human being is as special as every other human being who has ever lived, lives now, or ever will live. You are all messengers. Every one of you. You are carrying a message to life about life every day. Every hour. Every moment.
- No path to God is more direct than any other path. No religion is the “one true religion”, no people are “the chosen people”, and no prophet is the “greatest prophet.”
- God needs nothing. God requires nothing in order to be happy. God is happiness itself. Therefore, God requires nothing of anyone or anything in the universe.
- God is not a singular Super Being, living somewhere in the Universe or outside of it, having the same emotional needs and subject to the same emotional turmoil as humans. That Which Is God cannot be hurt or damaged in any way, and so, has no need to seek revenge or impose punishment.
- All things are One Thing. There is only One Thing, and all things are part of the One Thing That Is.
- There is no such thing as Right and Wrong. There is only What Works and What Does Not Work, depending upon what it is that you seek to be, do or have.
- You are not your body. Who you are is limitless and without end.
- You cannot die, and you will never be condemned to eternal damnation.
Fallacies About God
- Humans believe that God needs something.
- Humans believe that God can fail to get what He needs.
- Humans believe that God has separated them from Him because they have not given Him what He needs.
- Humans believe that God still needs what He needs so badly that God now requires them, from their separated position, to give it to Him.
- Humans believe that God will destroy them if they do not meet His requirements.
Fallacies About Life
- Human beings are separate from each other.
- There is not enough of what human beings need to be happy.
- To get the stuff of which there is not enough, human beings must compete with each other.
- Some human beings are better than other human beings.
- It is appropriate for human beings to resolve severe differences created by all the other fallacies by killing each other.
Steps To Peace
- Acknowledge that some of their old beliefs about God and about Life are no longer working.
- Acknowledge that there is something they do not understand about God and about Life, the understanding of which will change everything.
- Be willing for a new understanding of God and Life to now be brought forth, an understanding that could produce a new way of life on the earth.
- Be courageous enough to explore and examine this new understanding, and, if it aligns with their inner truth and knowing, to enlarge their belief system to include it.
- Live their lives as demonstrations of their highest and grandest beliefs, rather than as denials of them.
Steps to Happiness
- Bring an end to separation theology –you and God are one
- Stay in touch with who you are – you are a soul on a journey to joy
- Give others every experience you seek – give people back to themselves
- Be clear that nothing you see is real – what is real is your reaction to it
- Decide that you are not your story – the past is not who you are
- Have only preferences – avoid getting addicted to anything
- See the perfection – every minute of your experience can be used to learn about yourself
- Bypass the drama – nothing has any meaning except the meaning you give it
- Understand sadness – it is possible to be sad and still be happy
- Stop arguing with life – avoid judging life, whether it is good enough
- Drop all expectations – there is more going on than meets the eye
- Have compassion for yourself – imagine yourself like a child learning to walk
- Speak your truth as soon as you know it – don’t hide your authentic self away
- Watch the energies, catch the vibe – tune yourself to the energies of the universe
- Smile – every day, smile 5 times for no good reason, and smile for good reason too
- Sing – sing in the shower every morning, singing will raise your happiness levels
- Know what to do when things are really bad – feel what you are feeling, and let it go.
Links to read more
If you agree with above information, feel free to link to this site to help spread these new revelations. You may use the code below: